Friday, August 5, 2011
1. You are a student, parent, educator or someone who is passionate about education.
2. Hierarchies do not exist at an Edcamp. Regardless of his or her perspective, each participant's ideas and contributions are equally respected.
3. You are interested in learning about and sharing innovative ideas and practices in education.
4. You'd like to ask a question, share your learning or initiate discussion about a particular topic related to education.
5. You enjoy professional learning and want to broaden/deepen your perspectives about education.
6. You propose, vote for and attend session topics that you are most interested in.
7. You enjoy talking with others who are passionate about education, most of whom you don't regularly interact with or may have never met before.
8. You enjoy connecting with other participants through the use of social media.
9. You enjoy participating in pro-d experiences. There are no stand and deliver lecture presentations.
10. Edcamps strive to be free for all participants.
Edcamp Delta will be held on Saturday January 14th at Delta Secondary School.
More information about Edcamp Delta can be found at http://edcamp.deltasd.bc.ca or by emailing Aaron Akune (firstname.lastname@example.org)